In this service, personal information is defined as information about living individuals as defined in the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and falls under any of the following items.
1.Information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. (including information that can be easily matched with other information and thereby identify a specific individual)
2. Items containing personal identification codes
When acquiring personal information from customers, we will clearly state the purpose for which the personal information is to be used and other necessary matters, and will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner within the scope of our business and to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose.
When we ask you to provide us with personal information, we will use it appropriately for the following purposes, except in cases where we have obtained your consent or where such use is recognized as an exception under related laws or regulations.
1. To respond to inquiries or requests from customers
2. To contact you in the course of business activities
3. To provide information on products and services and for PR purposes
4. To request questionnaires
5. To fulfill legal obligations
6. For other operations that the Company deems necessary for the appropriate and smooth performance of transactions with customers.
We will endeavor to keep the personal information entrusted to us accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purposes of use, and will take necessary and appropriate security control measures in line with current technical standards to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss, damage, etc., and will correct them as necessary.
We will not disclose or provide information to any third party without prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases
1. When required by law
2. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
3. When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
4. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the customer's consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
5. When our business, including the provision of customers' personal information, is succeeded due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other reasons
When we receive a request from a customer for disclosure of his/her personal information, we will disclose such personal information to the customer without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the customer to that effect without delay.
1. When we determine that there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
2. When we determine that there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
3. When our company determines that there is a risk of violation of other laws and regulations
If there are any inaccuracies in the personal information disclosed to you, we will immediately correct them upon your request.
If we are requested by a customer to stop using or delete his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will stop using or delete the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. Based on the results of the investigation, we will suspend the use of the personal information and notify the person to that effect. However, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large cost involved or other reasons, and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person concerned can be taken, such alternative measures will be taken.
This service contains links to other websites. Please confirm the handling of personal information on the linked sites. Use of such linked sites is at the user's own risk. This service assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of information obtained from this service or other websites linked to this service using the user's personal information.
We will review the status of its operations regarding the handling of user information from time to time, and will strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy as necessary. Any changes will be posted on the Company's website. The revised policy shall be applied from the time of posting. In the case of changes that require the consent of users under laws and regulations, the Company shall obtain the consent of users in a manner prescribed by the Company.
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please access to the inquiry form.